In addition to our Leasing and Advice Service, Jenya Properties also offers an ongoing management service
Looking after a property, especially one which is leased out, is a full-time job. Jenya Properties has gained real knowledge and experience in this area as a result of managing its own medium-sized property portfolio in Aberdeen and other areas of Scotland and, as a result, is very well placed to put this expertise into practice on behalf of our clients.
Our ongoing Management Service is made up of the following:
- Organising ongoing repairs and maintenance on your property, keeping costs down if the repairs can be done in-house.
- Conducting periodic property inspections and sending a detailed report to you regarding how your property is being cared for. Also sending a letter to the tenant of any concerns.
- Vacant property inspections.
- Vacant property management in cold weather.
- Ensuring all Gas safety reports, PAT testing and electrical tests are carried out on due dates.
- Settling all ongoing accounts.
- Sending the landlord a detailed statement of monthly income and expenditure.
- Collecting rent from the tenant and depositing the rent less the management fee and repairs and maintenance costs into the landlord’s account.
- Record maintenance of meter readings for incoming and outgoing tenants with regards to utilities.